Logiciel de calibration LIGHT SPACE CMS par Light Illusion

realzven

Re: Logiciel de calibration LIGHT SPACE CMS par Light Illusi

Post by realzven »

Une vidéo Ted's LightSpace cal disk et LightSpace cms

cnJmE980G_8
This is a recorded video that proofs the perfect Sync between the Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk as a Source for the displaying of the 4913 Colors of a 17-Point Cube.

I opened the DIP Mode (7sec) Chapter of my Disk with Media Player Classic HC, Media Player Classic Window supposed to be your Display , I pressed only one Synced Mouse Click and after 9 hours and 22 minutes it's still Synced Perfectly!

Check that picture before playing the video:

To help you about what you are seeing, the BLUE HightlighTED Box is the LightSpace Internal Pattern Generator Window....

The RED HightlighTED Box is the Media Player that is playing the Chapter Video i'm using for the Disk, this window supposed to be your target display you are profiling....

The GREEN Arrow indicates the 11.11% Window Pattern supposed to be centered at yout Profiling Display...

*** I used DIP Mode 7 Sec Chapter only for demonstration of the Perfect Sync between the sofware and my Disk. DIP Mode time depends on the probe and the display you are profiling, and might be shorter than 9 hours. To my KURO Display with iD3 using 1.5sec Probe Intergration Time, i'm using the 6 Sec DIP Mode Chapter (8 Hours). This is because KURO has the deepest Black and this is taking more time for the meter to read it, so to stay in Sync i had to use that Chapter. Dark shades generally is taking more time to be measured...***
alex_t

Post by alex_t »

Nouveau look pour le site de light illusion, à découvrir: http://www.lightillusion.com/index.html
realzven

Post by realzven »

Merci pour l'info alex ;)
realzven

Post by realzven »

Un bon plan qui pourrait vous intéresser :

http://www.convergent-av.co.uk/forum/in ... 6889aa18bd

From Gordon Frazer "convergent-av

As many of you know i am using Lightspace to do all my Lumagen 3D LUT calibrations these days. I know it's expensive for most consumers but i've been speaking with LightIllusion and i've managed to persuade them to do a special deal for Lumagen users here.

If we can get 15 folk to sign up for a copy of LightSpace HCC they will reduce the price for those 15 (or more) by 45%. If you want to be part of this special XMAS deal then respond with your interest in this thread and when we hit 15 I'll direct you how to pay to get your licence key.

I'm not making any money on this, I just want lumagen users to get the very best performance possible!

Merry Christmas!

Gordon
À + ;)
alex_t

Post by alex_t »

LSCMS propose désormais une caractérisation sur 21x21x21 points ainsi que la possibilité de créer ses propres mires.

Dispo en version beta il faut envoyer un email pour avoir la version.
Adhara

Post by Adhara »

Merci pour l'offre de Grodon !!
J'ai mis une option pour matcher avec mon 2041 et ma X-Rite EyeOne Display 3 PRO.

Je ne la vois pas dans la liste des sondes compatibles mais je suppose que cela correspond à "X-Rite i1Display Pro OEM".
Sony 65ZD9 / PCHC (Pink Faun I2S + OCXO + Linear PSU) / Audio-GD R2R-7 / Heed Thesis Lambda&Gamma / M-Monitors M1 / Powergrip YG-1 / Câbles: BBtech Réf,Pink Faun HDMI,Pangea
Adhara

Post by Adhara »

alex_t wrote:LSCMS propose désormais une caractérisation sur 21x21x21 points ainsi que la possibilité de créer ses propres mires.

Le radiance n'est il pas limité à 9x9x9 ?
Sony 65ZD9 / PCHC (Pink Faun I2S + OCXO + Linear PSU) / Audio-GD R2R-7 / Heed Thesis Lambda&Gamma / M-Monitors M1 / Powergrip YG-1 / Câbles: BBtech Réf,Pink Faun HDMI,Pangea
alex_t

Post by alex_t »

Adhara wrote:
alex_t wrote:LSCMS propose désormais une caractérisation sur 21x21x21 points ainsi que la possibilité de créer ses propres mires.

Le radiance n'est il pas limité à 9x9x9 ?
Il est limité à 9x9x9 pour la 3DLUT.

Là on parle de la caractérisation.
realzven

Post by realzven »

Il me semble qu'il faut investir dans une eeColor box
alex_t

Post by alex_t »

realzven wrote:Il me semble qu'il faut investir dans une eeColor box
oui et non (le eecolor n'est pas compatible 3D)

Le Radiance 20XX a une 3DLUT limitée à 9x9x9 (pour le moment) mais il possède un algo d'interpolation remarquable. Du coup la calibration avec une 3DLUT sur 9x9x9 reste tout de même excellente.

D'après les 1er retours des utilisateurs beta de LSCMS, la caractérisation sur 21x21x21 points apporte pas mal de précisions pour calculer la 3DLUT finale (que ce soit en 5x5x5 ou 9x9x9).

a+